?max-results="+numposts1+"&orderby=published&alt=json-in-script&callback=showrecentposts1\"><\/script>");

Popular Posts

Top NewsHeadlines

Puri Jagannath to direct Sanjay Dutt

This is probably the first time a Telugu film is being shot in Kolkata and Puri is working with a new team.

Actor - Sanjay Dutt

Filmmaker Puri Jagannath, who is currently active cutting for Rogue in Kolkata, is all set to absolute addition Hindi film, this time starring fresh-out-of-jail Sanjay Dutt.

According to sources abutting to Dutt, Puri met the amateur beforehand this anniversary and anecdotal a story. Dutt admired it and anon said yes. It is allegedly an activity adventure clashing annihilation the acclimatized amateur has done before.

Puri had before done Bbuddah... Hoga Terra Baap in Hindi, his admiration to the Bachchan phenomenon, but it didn’t bang at the box office.

Says Puri, “Yes, I will be administering a Hindi blur with Sanjay afterwards I blanket up Rogue. When I anecdotal the Software to Sanju, he admired it.” He banned to acknowledge more.

In fact, this is allegedly the first time that a Telugu film is getting shot in Kolkata and Puri is alive with a new team.


He says, “I sacked my appointment and on-location team, some of whom were with me for 20 years. I’m alive with a new set of technicians and workers now.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment