?max-results="+numposts1+"&orderby=published&alt=json-in-script&callback=showrecentposts1\"><\/script>");

Popular Posts

Top NewsHeadlines

Usain Bolt has confirmed Rio Olympics this year will be the last

My biggest dream at the Olympic Games is to win three gold medals again

Usain Bolt Jamaican Sprinter

Kingston: Usain Bolt has confirmed Olympics this year will be the last, turning off the possibility of extending his career at the 2020 games in Tokyo.

But Bolt said the curtain would come down on his Olympic career in games this year in Rio de Janeiro, where he addresses 3 gold medals. "It's definitely going to be my last Olympics," Bolt said. 

"It will be difficult to follow four years for me to stay motivated I want, especially if I can achieve what I want in Rio.

"It will be difficult to maintain the motivation to continue for 4 years so it will definitely be the last." Bolt, who already has six gold medals impressive performances at the Olympic Games in 2008 and 2012, has repeatedly said it plans to hang peaks forever after the 2017 World Championships in London.

He hopes to have taken his tally to 9 golds by competition time in Rio has concluded in August. "My biggest dream at the Olympic Games is to win three gold medals again. That's my goal, that's what I want. And that's what I'm intended for, because this is my goal and that's my dream," said Bolt .

Bolt for his part, reiterated his desire to make more history record before retiring, saying he is determined to become the first man to go under 19 seconds for 200 meters. "I've said the only big thing, big time I want to run is the 200 meters," said Bolt, who holds the world record for the 200 meters of 19.19sec, set in Berlin in 2009 he said.

"I would try to go sub-19. That's the only thing that really, really want, because that's one of my goals." I've always said and always wanted so to me, that's something I expect, " he said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment